As we return back to work, we’ve been receiving a number of questions about what it actually means to carry out action short of strike (ASOS). In response to these queries, we have developed an ASOS FAQ / Q&A covering the following areas:
- What does ASOS mean?
- Does ASOS imply breach of contract and if so, what does that mean?
- What is Warwick’s current position regarding ASOS Pay Deductions?
- What specifically is working to contract and what does that look like?
- What does ASOS and working to contract look like for workers on hourly paid contracts (VAM / STP)?
- What does this all mean on the ground?
It is a work in progress, so please check with us regularly and let us know if you have any further questions and/ or queries.